What to Expect and Policies
WHAT TO EXPECT AT SCANDIA INN...
We find our guests are happiest and more at home when everyone has a good understanding of what they can expect when they stay at Scandia Inn.
- Scandia Inn is a simple mountain motel with clean, cozy, beautifully decorated rooms. Our property was built in the 70's with smaller rooms situated just off the highway.
In 2020 the hotel undertook and complete renovation. Most everything was updated, while keeping the beautiful log structure. With the renovation came new processes for cleaning and disinfection.
- The cleaning after each stay includes the use of a peer reviewed, medical grade UV disinfection system, killing 99.99% of viruses and bacteria .
- The rooms come with an award winning Rabbit Air whisper-quiet filtration system; winner of the world's most prestigious "Red Dot" Design award (known as the Oscar for Product Design), the BioGS is engineered to trap and reduce many types of pollutants and allergens.
- The rooms have independent heating and ventilation so you do not breath the air from the room next door.
- The mattresses have bed bug proof covers.
- An anti-bacterial soap dispenser is located outside the door to each room
The rooms also have the following amenities.
- The bed sheets and pillow cases are Italian Fili D'oro Egyptian cotton.
- Located throughout the room is handcrafted furniture from reclaimed wood.
- Fiber Optic high speed internet WiFi, Coffee pot, large flat screen smart TV's with cable service.
- A/C Units are portable and available upon request but rarely needed with our well insulated log structure.
- Heating units are baseboard electric heat.
- There is very easy access to your room with parking outside your door. Key-less entry is available for check in/check out and unlocking rooms with your mobile devices, saving time.
Please understand we are NOT a 5-Star resort. We plan to constantly better our little motel year after year, as it will be a work in constant progress.
- Where we lack in luxury, we make up for with the true spirit of McCall. We have wildlife all around the property. You'll often see many types of birds, bear, deer, and even our resident red fox. We are a rustic log cabin tucked away in the trees just a short walk to beautiful Payette Lake and all the town has to offer. We promise quiet comfort, warm hospitality, and a place to recharge after a day exploring this historic mountain town.
If you've read our reviews, you'll see that the vast majority of people genuinely enjoy their experience at Scandia Inn. If you have any questions or concerns, our friendly team will happily ease your mind.
Above you will find a detailed outline of our policies. Click the tabs to review Booking, Cancellation, Check-In/Check-Out, Room Cleaning, Room Charges and Damage, Pet Policies, and Property Rules